Me being Mom

Me being Mom
photo by Anna Marie Pictorials

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Staff Meeting-Mandatory!



I don't know about you but, I'm so busy I don't know if it's Tuesday or April! I just have so much going on and it's all by choice! What I do to keep myself busy is what makes me happy. Sure I complain but that's just me being dramatic! Some things will never change! When the caveman evolved he kept most of his hair. When I evolved I kept my flair for the dramatic!



I'm a list maker. I make lists to keep track of my lists. I make so many lists that the toddler is making lists! No joke! This kid has her own slew of notebooks and post it pads and she's walking around the house making lists! Gotta Love her! But, lists are just not cutting it! I've got so much going on that I think I need to hold a staff meeting with myself. The Mom in me, the DIY Maven, The significant other, the bridesmaid and the bride all need to grab a notebook and get to the staff meeting! Seriously, we've got so much to go over I don't know how we will fit it all in!



First on the agenda! Someone needs to get in that bathroom and tackle that litter box. Miss Jane is not happy about the conditions of that thing this week! 2nd and I can't believe I'm saying this but the legs need a good shave. I'm talking above the knee, you're gonna want to get a fresh blade on that razor! The Sister-Cousins cupcake pix and Honeymoon sign will not be finishing themselves so if someone could please get on that before tomorrow that would be FANTASTIC! Where are we on addressing the wedding invites for our own wedding? Lovely! [Insert sarcasm] I don't think the Post Office is going to mail them out without a stamp on them. Chop Chop ladies! This is serious business! Have we tried to hug the boys today? We don't want them to think we have given up on them! One of these days they'll give in and let it happen. Teenagers need love too! I think that just about covers everything that can't be overlooked another day.....wait! I'm having a problem finding the living floor again. Can we get something done with that? Maybe a shovel and a dumpster! Great! Thanks Ladies! Don't forget to keep smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment