Me being Mom

Me being Mom
photo by Anna Marie Pictorials

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Dream a little dream



When I was kid, I had no idea what I wanted to be when I grew up! I just wanted to be happy! I felt like I was a failure for not having a ready answer for people when they asked me that question. SO I made something respectable up! "I want to be a Nurse" or "I'm going to be a teacher". Well, now I'm older and I still don't know what I want to be. So I'm trying a lot of different things. That doesn't make me a failure and it doesn't mean I'm doing anything wrong. I feel like I'm doing things right by being true to myself and not giving up on my dreams. Sure there are lot of dreams that I haven't even begun to dive into, ballroom dancing, being a bounty hunter or a coffee shop owner! And recently I added another dream to my list.....



I want to host bridal showers, baby showers or little girls tea parties. I will provide the vintage tea cups and plates. I can decorate and provide party favors, set up candy buffets and do story time for little princesses. People probably think it's silly. But it's a dream of mine. It's big in the UK. Not everyone has time to host a shower or birthday party and of course in this day and age most folks don't have the money to hire someone but it's still a dream. Something I might not ever accomplish because I have no business sense at all! But, I'll keep it in mind and keep figuring out ways to make the dream reality.



Whatever your dream is, Don't give up! Don't let anyone tell you that your dreams are silly. Keep dreaming. Keep using your imagination. It's a terrible thing to waste.

No comments:

Post a Comment