Me being Mom

Me being Mom
photo by Anna Marie Pictorials

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Stay away from my corn flakes

When I worked at the hospital I had the pleasure of working with a very vocal nurse from New Jersey. Some people didn't know how to take her or even like her but I enjoyed working with her. What I loved more was her way with words. She had a way of saying things without coming out and saying them.

Or sometimes she would just come out and say it like it was. Anyway, I remember one phrase in particular......." who pissed in your corn flakes this morning?" pardon my language!

Today, it feels like someone pissed in my corn flakes. It has been one thing after another but I held my head high and let it roll off of my back but when the rest of the family started filing in from work and school with their bad moods, it weighed on me and I'm having a hard time rolling with the punches!

I made an awesome dessert! Why can't everyone just stand in the freakin' kitchen and admire it, letting their bad day roll off their back! It's an awesome dessert! Desserts are like puppies and kittens! Their suppose to put a smile on your face and make you forget that your day was the equivalent to CRAP !

So for the love of dessert! Snap out of your bad mood or you will not get one single bite of this tasty freakin' dessert!

No comments:

Post a Comment