Me being Mom

Me being Mom
photo by Anna Marie Pictorials

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Dear Spring,

Dear Spring,

It seems there has been a misunderstanding. I was under the impression that you would be in town by now. I made plans based on your arrival and it pains me to say that now those plans have been shot all to hell.

I realize that Michigan is not a hot spot and we don't host the most appealing functions but you do have to admit when it comes to dysfunctional people, we have it going on!

On another note..... I'm going to have to insist that you show your face soon. Please don't think that quickie you blessed us with last month is going to quiet us! No! We need to see a little more action. Please! I'm begging you. If you don't show up soon, I do not know what I will do!

Sincerely,
Everyone who is tired of this 40 degree weather

No comments:

Post a Comment