Me being Mom

Me being Mom
photo by Anna Marie Pictorials

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Faking it

motherletters.com
The world is full of fakers. My kids are academy award winners when it comes to faking "Sick" to stay home from school. I'm smarter than I use to be. I am keen to their ways now. Now they don't even try to convince me that they are sick. They just don't shower in the morning, which has become code for "I'm really not in the mood to go to school!". I feel their pain. I didn't want to take them. But still, I'm the mom and I should say "Look! An education is an important thing." I don't though. I just choose to torture them while they are home. I make them lay on the couch while I clean and sing at that top of my lungs. I make them watch girly movies and listen to Justin Beiber (lie). Ok. so I make them listen to music that is way cooler, The Civil Wars and Alabama Shakes. They secretly like it and I secretly like having them home. Although, sometimes I embarass myself by forgetting that they are here and start a conversation with myself. All in a days work here at the office.

Speaking of being a MOM. While I was wasting time on pinterest I found this cool quote, checked out the source and found more coolness. Check it out! GO to www.motherletters.com...... It's neat!

No comments:

Post a Comment