Me being Mom

Me being Mom
photo by Anna Marie Pictorials

Friday, September 23, 2011

Time...take it or make it.

I am busy! Busy! Busy! Busy! I fill my time with things that aren't important to the existence of man but important to the existence of my sanity. My house is normally a mess because I choose to do things that make me happy instead! I'm dangerous like that. Some might call me a slob. That's fine. I think I just have different priorities than others. I refuse to be a slave in my own home. If the other people in my home don't like the fact that their toilet hasn't been cleaned, well, they know how to use a toilet brush! The End!

I often multi-task to ensure that there is a healthy balance between duty and sanity. So, today while the toddler was having a meeting with the potty.....which is usually lengthy....I turned on the computer and checked my email.

OK! OK!

I was scrolling through pinterest! Fine!

How could I not? I mean, it was either sit there on the big potty next to her doing nothing but staring at the wall or I could sit on my bed, directly across from the bathroom door and do something that makes me happy!

Gee. Let me think about that!

Sure! I could have tidy'd up the bathroom while she was perched there on her throne but I just didn't want to! I had already cleaned the bedroom and vaccumed the entire house, cleaned out the litter box and washed one window. 

Just one window. I ran out of news paper. 

Being an adult involves a lot of time management. Sometimes we have to do things we don't want to do. Just try to make sure that you're squeezing in some "YOU time".  Don't ever say you don't have time! You have plenty of time to multi task!

No comments:

Post a Comment