Me being Mom

Me being Mom
photo by Anna Marie Pictorials

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Pinterest made me do it!

Just when I thought my days of throwing people under the bus were left in the past! Here I go blaming one of my quirks on someone else!

I've realized lately that I have a problem.....mainly with throwing things away but also with collecting other peoples junk. My best friend says I have early signs of Hoarding. A disease she is all to familiar with since her own father is a bit of a pack rat himself and she just spent the last month cleaning out his house. I should mention that she did this without his permission. I think we'll be seeing them on Dr. Phil very soon.

I don't want to get to that point. I can see it now. My Mom shows up out of the blue to take me somewhere....knowing her, the Grand Canyon. Don't worry! She isn't going to throw me over! She is going to distract me so a 50 ft long dumpster can be brought in and all of my prized possessions can be tossed over into their own metal grand canyon! My poor babies!

I can't help it! I like scrapbook paper and any kind of glue! I also love fabric, paper punches, paper edgers, jewelry making supplies and party supplies. I usually can't turn down a glass jar or flower vase! And you never know when you might need an old fence! Boxes use to be for moving! But not for me!  See!!! Look! This old box......The toddler has gotten minutes of enjoyment out of it! MINUTES! (It was suppose to be a robot! My son made one similar and it was a party hit! This one didn't make it!)


Normally, or as normally as I can possibly do things, I can keep my hoarding in check! But, thanks to pinterest I can no longer keep myself from stopping on the side of the road and snatching up others peoples trash! Yesterday, I had to wrestle a woman for an old window! Seriously! She must've seen the cool window shelf on pinterest too! I know it inspired me! I've gotten so many ideas from pinterest! And not just cool DIY projects but recipes, party decorating solutions, quotes and hairstyles. So the next time you see me and I've got this awesome hair thing going on, you can bet pinterest made me do it! http://pinterest.com/

*Warning! Following the link above could result in hours upon hours of inspiring mind blowing images!

No comments:

Post a Comment