Me being Mom

Me being Mom
photo by Anna Marie Pictorials

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Life is too short....

photo by Anna Marie Pictorials
Life is too short .....

1. TO WEAR BORING CLOTHES!
    That's one of the reasons why I refused to wear a pair of high healed shoes to my wedding!!

2. TO NOT DANCE IN THE RAIN!
    It's going to rain today, I think I can squeeze a quick dance in while I'm loading the toddler in the Jeep!

3. TO WORRY ABOUT MY CANKLES!
     Because really, as long as your ankles are skinnier than your ex husbands girlfriends, you are golden!

4. TO HAVE REGRETS!
    Go ahead and eat that extra toaster strudel! You're going to dance it off in the rain!

5. TO IGNORE THE THINGS THAT MAKE YOU HAPPY!
    But that doesn't mean you should openly laugh at someone when they slip and fall in walmart! Be NICE!

6. TO NOT SAY "I LOVE YOU"!
    So, Johnny Depp......."I love you"!! There! It's out there and I can't take it back!

7. TO SIT ON THE COUCH AND WASTE THE DAY AWAY!
     That's why I moved my work station to the living room! I can work from the couch!! Ha! Genius!

8. TO FIGHT ABOUT THE SILLY THINGS!
     So, keep your mouth shut and give up that parking space!

9. TO NOT FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS!
     But with the price of gas you might have to get a second job to afford the journey! Am I right?

10. TO TAKE LIFE TOO SERIOUSLY!
       Make someone laugh today! Even if it's yourself! Smile at someone until they get uncomfortable and smile back! It's easier than you think! But, avoid anyone who might take it the wrong way! Sometimes it's hard to tell with some people. Next thing you know, they're following you to your car and then trying to follow you home!
     
     

No comments:

Post a Comment