Me being Mom

Me being Mom
photo by Anna Marie Pictorials

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

This blog

I don't know if it's a curse of a creative person that I carry with me or if it's just a severe case of Attention Deficit disorder mixed with an overwhelming amount of things crowding up my Mommy do list! But, I am struggling with this blog thing.

This makes me sad. And I'll tell you why. This blog is something I am doing for me.

ME!
......and the tears start to flow. .......sorry.

I wish I could say that this is unlike me and that I don't cry at the first sign of frustration. But, that's me! I'm a cryer. I get frustrated with myself more often than I should.

I feel like lately I have let myself down by not making time to sit and do the things I like to do. I am a firm believer in "If Mommy ain't happy...." Well, you know how it goes!

So, I made a promise to myself a while back that I would work harder to make myself happy. And one of the things I wanted to do was blog. I make sure everyone has clean clothes and clean dishes to eat off of. I wash them by hand by the way. The dishes! Not the clothes! So, I figured I would do something for myself that makes me smile.

Not that my abilities to wash dishes or clothes makes others happy but I can guarantee that when they open that cupboard door and find that there are NO plates to eat off of....they're not happy that they have to wash one!

Maybe I set myself up. I told myself that I would post once a day. Every single day! Is that really an achievable goal?

Sure! Even if it's a Quote or a photo I think is lovely or funny or inspiring or.....

This sob story is turning into a PEP Talk! Hang on, let me get my Pom Poms!

And my pig tails!! Gotta have those!

We're GO! So, ok. revised plan. Post once a day even if it's a one line witty comment I've made up in the Jeep while driving or a quote passed on by a friend to inspire. I am always taking pictures of things that make me laugh or realize that love is all around us and that God loves us. I mean, if he didn't he wouldn't have given us the internet. Right?

Well, thanks a bunch for listening! I feel so much better! Now, I'm going to attempt to leave the house with the toddler. We're potty training and this is trip number one without a diaper or pull up! GOD watch over me and her bladder!

No comments:

Post a Comment