Me being Mom

Me being Mom
photo by Anna Marie Pictorials

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Music to fall off the treadmill to

Who has two thumbs, a sore bum and walks on a treadmill........this girl! Yeah. I work out! Not gracefully. But I am there, at the gym, sweating. It's gross but it makes me feel good. I'm a stay at home Mom remember. I need all the help I can get in the feel good department. I'm home with a head strong toddler all day. She won't bathe, she won't poop and she won't let me brush her hair. By the time the rest of my family gets home, I want to run from the house screaming. I get to the gym, get on the treadmill and walk until I'm out of songs.

Speaking of songs, I wanted to share my playlist with you! So, here's a list of the songs that I listen to during my workout:

Part of Me - Katy Perry
Drive by - Train
Gold on the Ceiling - The black keys
Hold On - Alabama Shakes
Let's Groove - Earth, wind and fire
Wild Ones - Flo Rida featuring Sia
Seven Nation Army - The white stripes
I believe in a thing called love - The Darkness
Love Shack - The B-52's
Party Rock Anthem - LMFAO
Sexy and I know it - LMFAO
Stronger - Kelly Clarkson
Moves like Jagger - Maroon 5
If I never see your face - Maroon 5
Raise your glass - Pink
The Time (Dirty Bit) - Black Eye Peas
Welcome to the Jungle - Guns N Roses

So, there it is. That is what gets me through a work out. I have a series of "moves" that I'm working on at home too. Jumping Jacks, squats, lunges that look totally wrong, leg lifts and my favorite......crunches! Or are they called scrunches...............? Doesn't matter, I hate them either way!

What song gets you motivated?

No comments:

Post a Comment