Me being Mom

Me being Mom
photo by Anna Marie Pictorials

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Slowing down, Looking up



The past few years have been a time of healing. To say this makes my eyes water a bit. Healing is a long emotional (duh) process but what we don't realize is that it's not just painful for the one healing, it's also painful for the people who support the change. The ones who answer the phone to hear you cry or reassure you over and over and over again that it will be ok! It's painful for the people who listen to you obsess over the "why?" and let's not forget about the partner in crime who helped you get away with stalking and borderline vandalism! Whose got your back baby?! You know! :) So, it's dangerously close to my wedding date and today I'm taking the time to stop obsessing about the minor details that really don't matter at all to acknowledge the people who have made this healing process a little less painful for me. Thank you for being there when you would've rather been doing something else! And let's face it. There were a lot of those times!! Right? And most importantly, THANK YOU GOD FOR BLESSING ME WITH THESE PEOPLE! I am truly honored that they put up me! You of all people know it's because they love me and has squat to do with me being wealthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment