Me being Mom

Me being Mom
photo by Anna Marie Pictorials

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Finger tips and lips



I was recently asked if I was going to have my nails done for the wedding. I normally only get my nails done on a special occasions. But this time I think I might break away from the cookie cutter norm. I think I'm going to paint my own nails! Gasp! I think we'll go with Hot Pink to match my hair and the non-existent shoes I don't have! I tried it out last week, painting my nails. I don't wear nail polish. I wear TOE polish! But I have to say that nail polish is nice in the right color! I currently have a very sassy shade of hot pink topped off with a glitter pink on my fingers and I am in love with myself! I can't stop tapping my fingers on the table! I'm sure it's annoying the heck out of the rest of the people in the house but suck it up Punk! I'm happy! So, there's one decision knocked off the list. I'm painting my own nails! Now as far as makeup goes.....I own eyeshadow, mascara and eyeliner. I don't own lipstick. Although I might have a sample of lip gloss that might work. These are things that most brides don't think twice about. I have to ponder for days, maybe even schedule a staff meeting to get it settled! I'm sure it will all work out in the end right? Now do I need to mess with fake lashes because Stripper says I should go for it! But I say "Won't I look goofy?" and more importantly "Who the heck do you think is going to put those things on my eyes?". I belong to a family where a spray tan is a new concept!

No comments:

Post a Comment