Me being Mom

Me being Mom
photo by Anna Marie Pictorials

Monday, June 25, 2012

Totally bummed out!

Well. We didn't get the good news I was hoping for. Let me explain.

I went through a divorce a few years ago and as a last resort moved about 20 minutes away from my sons school, the school they've attended their entire life! The plan didn't seem too bad at the time. I would only have to drive them back and forth to school every other week since my ex and I agreed on shared custody. I didn't want to pull them out of their school and send them to a new one so close to graduation. But less than a year later the ex moved to another state and I began driving the boys full time.

This made getting a job very hard and still, I'm unemployed. So this last year I decided something had to be done. I can't continue to drive the boys or be unemployed. The toddler needs to be in preschool and there are none in our immediate area that won't break the bank or are decent for that matter!

Anyway! I found a house near the boys school and a respectable affordable preschool! The house has more room! It was perfect. We made a solid offer, actually offered more money!

We were outbid and I'm so bummed! So now we are back to square one. And before you say there are more houses ..... This house was priced so far below market value that it's not often something like this comes up! It needed minor work but nothing we couldn't handle!

But on a positive note, we now have trim in the house we're in now because we thought we might be selling it! Lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment