Me being Mom

Me being Mom
photo by Anna Marie Pictorials

Friday, December 16, 2011

Dear Santa,

Dear Santa,

As always, my kids deserve whatever they asked for this year and more! They truly are awesome kids and I couldn't ask for better. There are times when my parenting interferes with their idea of a good time, but we agree to disagree on that and when they are parents we will discuss it further. Anyway, Santa, I would like to point out that this has definitely been my best year yet......as an adult! I know that I have been on the naughty list a time or two but this year I am really trying my hardest to be a good person. Not just because I want my name on the NICE list. I really want to be a better person for my kids. I can't give them laptops or iphones. So, I figure the best thing is to give them a fighting chance by setting a good example. This is really all I can give them this Christmas. But, if you do happen to come by my house this year and feel I am deserving, all I ask is that you put a little something in my stocking to help me keep my promise to my kids. Santa, please bring me duck tape!

                                                Sincerely, The Imperfectionist

No comments:

Post a Comment