Me being Mom

Me being Mom
photo by Anna Marie Pictorials

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Got Timeline?

I've heard so many people complain lately about how they hate the timeline on Facebook. I'm starting to think that I may not have the timeline because I don't hate it!

Someone did say that she didn't like how it keeps track of every little thing she does or views.....umm, well, then don't link Facebook up to the things it's keeping track of or how about you stop looking at things that you shouldn't or wouldn't want people to know about! Duh!

If Facebook would've been around 30 years ago, this bike would've been on my timeline! And the caption would've read "got this bitchin' bike for my bday! Gonna use my bday money to buy a cool basket for it"

Ok. So I wouldn't have said "bitchin'" but still! It's an awesome bike! Hope everyone is having a fabulous week! What are you reading, cooking or watching?

No comments:

Post a Comment