Me being Mom

Me being Mom
photo by Anna Marie Pictorials

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thank you!

I just want to say Thank You for checking in off and on! It's good to know that someone is reading this, besides my mom, and legally she's obligated to read, right? I started this blog many moons ago. And only because my bff threatened to start posting the emails I was sending her to my facebook page. That might not even be possible to do. But I didn't want all of my business being spread across the world wide web like that! I am the master of my own information....I will spread it as I see fit!

I know that I don't post everyday like I hoped to and my posting is often silliness. But, just know that I do put my heart and soul into this. I would like to give you more how to posts. Or maybe a recipe each week. So, that's something that I will work on in the near future! I could lie and tell you I'm going to post my best cleaning tips but that would be wrong since I don't know any! I use scrubbing bubbles to clean everything! Occasionally, I use bleach and DAWN dish soap!

I hope everyone is able to spend time with their family and friends (not all 349 of your facebook friends because that would be a hell of a buffet line) and that your visit is filled with laughter....at some one else's expense of course! Please stay safe! Don't drink and drive! And for the love of pie......wear the stretchy pants! We don't want anybody losing an eye to a rogue button again! Sorry about that by the way! I thought the term "stretch denim" meant I could pig out without unbuttoning! Lessons Learned!

No comments:

Post a Comment