Me being Mom

Me being Mom
photo by Anna Marie Pictorials

Monday, November 7, 2011

An excellent read.

Well, my fellow readers. I finished "Pride and Prejudice" about 4 days into the task. At first I had a hard time following the formal wording but as time went on I found myself following along quite comfortably. The story was very enjoyable. I fell in love with a few of the characters  and wanted to punch a few of them in the jaw for being so rude and uppity! I will confess that I do wish she would have explained the setting of the story a bit. . I want to know how the house was decorated, what the girls wore and etc. I'm that kind of reader. I like details!

I enjoyed the book so much that I decided to start reading "Emma" also by Jane Austen. I hope it turns out to be just as enjoyable. I haven't started it yet but hope to soon. Is anyone else still reading "Pride and Prejudice"? What do you think of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment